This pizza is perfect for all those wanting gourmet without the fuss. It is particularly handy to pull out whenever you are expected to cook for lots of guests and don’t want to spend the night attached to the stove.
Personally, whenever I find myself time poor and starving (always) then this is my go-to meal. I vary the toppings but this is by far my favourite combination.
4 slices of smoked bacon
Handful pea shoots
1/4 cup of ricotta
1 teaspoon of honey
1/4 cup parmesan
Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
1. Cut the bacon into small strips and cook over a high heat until crispy
2. Mix ricotta and honey together in a bowl before spreading generously onto a tortilla wrap
3. Thinly slice a peach and spread onto the tortilla wrap
4. Sprinkle the crispy bacon strips over the peaches
5. Squeeze balsamic glaze in a circular motion from the outside of the wrap into the centre
6. Grate the parmesan on top of the wrap and allow to cook in the preheated oven until the cheese melts
7. After the pizza is cooked, sprinkle pea shoots over the top and serve warm