This soup will cost you around £8 and serves four people. Rather than using salt to give it flavour, I used chilli and smoked paprika. It not only gives the soup a huge kick, the spice speeds up your metabolism.
Now I know I haven’t created a traditional guacamole recipe but this is the healthy version that your post-workout body will love you for. Why you ask? Because tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which helps protect your muscles from aches.
- 5 prawns
- 1 tsp of chilli
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 2 roasted peppers
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 500 grams corn (low-sodium)
- 250 ml of vegetable stock
- Roast the peppers and half the cherry tomatoes in the oven for 30 minutes on 150 degrees Celsius
- Heat the corn inside a large pot along with the roasted vegetables
- Once the corn is warm, pour in the stock and let the ingredients simmer for 20 minutes
- Dice the avocado and chop the remaining cherry tomatoes into a mixing bowl, season with pepper and extra chilli if you like it spicy
- Cook the prawns on a medium heat until they are cooked through, leave to one side until the soup is ready
- Blend the soup in a food processor, then top with the healthy guacamole and prawns