Something strange happened over the weekend. I woke up and was the only one not feeling ropey, but instead of gloating I decided to make breakfast wraps for my flatmates.
This recipe is not only quick to make and cost-friendly, it also requires no cutlery. Bonus!
Serves 4 people
Handful of chopped chives
1/4 cup milk
Diced smoked bacon rashers
1 diced avocado
6 tortilla wraps
* Feel free to add your own extras- tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, onions
1. Cook the diced bacon rashers over medium heat until they are crispy
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together until the mixture is pale yellow, then add the cooked bacon rashers to the eggs
3. Cook the scrambled eggs and bacon over medium heat until they are as runny or as cooked as you like them, then season with salt and pepper
4. Lay your wrap down onto a clean surface and then scoop your scrambled eggs onto the wrap. Toss some avocado and chives over the eggs before folding the wrap together
6. Eat warm, go back for seconds, rest that head of yours